Expedia.ca promo code - $300 off flight + hotel packages - ridiculous deals
UPDATE: I've just been informed this code works for flight + hotel packages to New York and Cancun too!
UPDATE: I'm seeing some packages that bring the price down to less than $75/person for flight + hotel !! Try 2 nighters. It's valid for dates up until December 30.
Try it for one person at a time, even cheaper!
Expedia.ca just put out a promo code for $300 off flight + hotel packages to Vegas, Cancun, New York. (Possibly other cities, yet to be verified)
The promo code is SAVE300
It needs to be entered on the LAST page of the booking process, right before you actually pay.
Here's a step by step guide...
1. Go to Expedia.ca
2. Search for flight and hotel packages from your city. Try Vegas for example.
3. Sort the packages by price, pick the cheapest, or whatever you want, such as Gold Coast & Casino for $312/person.
4. Go through the annoying booking process, clicking continue, etc.... (you'll be hitting 'continue with booking' a lot)
5. You'll finally get to one that says 'Accept rules & continue'... click that one
6. Now you'll get to a screen that looks like this:
Enter in the voucher SAVE300 and apply the new price, reducing it by $300.
Share what you find if you try different dates and hotels!
NOTE: This code also works for searching for a 1 person hotel package, which means you can get even more ridiculous prices.
To book the second person though, you might want to use a different computer, different Expedia account, and possibly a different credit card to get the code to go through again.
Hit the Like button if you like this deal! Click the Share button to show your friends on Facebook.
People That Liked This Page Also Liked:
|You may also want to check out pages that were tagged with:|
Be The First To Know About The Next Amazing Deal!Head to the YXE Deals Alerts Page where you can choose to be notified by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, or RSS Feed the moment an amazing travel deal from Saskatoon is found.
Setting up alerts allows you to be one of the first to see a new deal, before it sells out.
And don't worry, alerts are only sent when it's truly an amazing deal.